Crowdfunding furniture

Thanks for the feedback holtag,
The business plan has been put in place to the extent that I have sat down with experienced manufacturers in the field of roto-molding furniture here in Melbourne and we have outlined the full process required for my specific design which will be easy to produce with a time frame of 9 months approx. When I say easy, well as easy as rotomolding can be. Like all manufacturing there can be problems such as porosities in the aluminium casting which could delay the process. The plan also included how to make it adaptive for interior and exterior scenarios and I do have some distributors interested. The dimensions have all been carefully calculated and I have previously laid up the full size inner seating including the lip for the leg area in card and tested the size which will be sufficient for the majority of body types. The beanbag inner like all beanbags will conform to the body shape and be comfortable.
The initial draft had a lot more technical information but after feedback from many people the majority thought that most people viewing the campaign would not understand it and it was better to eliminate it before launching.
Maybe I’ll look at adding more info back in if I receive similar feedback? I’m hoping to have the full size styrene model completed mid-way through the campaign which may sway people such as yourself to invest? :slight_smile:
feel free to ask any more questions.
Thanks for the info on other crowdfunding threads I’ll look into them…