Adidas Next Step

Victor,
you have good enthusiasm, creativity, and some good skills with renderings, but still getting better on proportions. BUT, what Yo mentioned about your response to feedback is true and preventing you from progressing.

Every bit of feedback I give you are things that matter in the real world, which I assume is the world you want a Job in :slight_smile: If you were nearby/local i am confident that you would have gotten an internship at the company i work for due to your passion for footwear. The things that im giving you feedback on would be the first things that you would learn and correct in your work, i assume the same is true for the other professional designers that re giving you feedback, so be sure you are recognizing that.

work on balancing real world physics, manufacturing, and business sense with your blue sky marketing/design. right now you seem to be 95% blue sky, and just too much ‘designer speak’ that in my opinion hurts you more than it helps. if you dialed that back to even 70% blue sky and 30% reality you would improve greatly as a designer i think.