New moderator

Let’s do this.

Taylor, I’ve been working six twelve-hour shifts for the last two weeks so I haven’t been up-to-date on all this.

Congratulations.

Hi again, I’m pleased to announce we have selected a second new moderator, UC senior Matt Choto. The full announcement should be going live on the front page later today, but Matt’s new moderator abilities are now live. We are happy to have another great member on the team! Welcome Matt.

Thanks guys, excited and honored to join the team!

Sweet! Welcome, Matt!

Congrats Matt!

In case you did not see the front page post:

Congrats guys.

I’ve just posted 35 hidden spam posts under fake usernames. Now get to work! :laughing:

Welcome Matt!! Great choice to a rising star!!

J

Congratulation Matt!! I am feeling honored to join your team.

Taylor and Matt: CONGRATS!

Would like to know whether the moderators are changed or they are there? It seems almost 6 months old posts and I have been joined this forum newly. Congrats and All the best to them.

Happy to be a part of such a nice forum.

So far the team remains as is.

This is a partially updated list at the very bottom of this page if you’re curious:

Looks great… Thanks a lot and so nice of you!!!

Wellcome! I impressed to your post and acknowledges too.

Hello every one, I’m new here and willing to join the team, can I have enough premisses to join the team. If any how it is no then please suggest me better way to get in the team.
thank you

1. make over 500 intelligent and thoughtful posts to put your status to “full self-realization”
  2. gain the respect of the other moderators to the point that they suggest you, this is not something you apply for, rather something you are nominated for.

No wonder i haven’t made it yet… you all have been screening my posts!

[Clicks pen. Scribbles note clipboard]
Noted.
[Unclicks pen]

:wink: