1HDC 12.12 - Redesign Santa's Sleigh [Discussion Forum]

Yes please. And that was quite a nap you took…

Its back! Hope you guys are as psyched as I am! Lets make this a solid come back! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s work. This is going to be fun.

NICE! It is on!

Hey Big Country, nice entry. I like the Rudolf nose integration! :wink: also nice dry marker work with the black marker!

Thanks man. We have to have something to sing about :wink:.

Here’s a pretty incredible Lego interpretation for inspiration… The moving parts are awesome!

Imgur

Pragonetti: Thanks, I was worried I was the only one still using paper!

hot sketch jm745!

Great stuff so far!

Thanks Michael.

That sketch by onehansel is really nice!

Thanks Yo! I did it on my new intuos 5. Still getting the hang of a tablet vs the cintiq I’ve been using.

Looks like you are getting the hang of it to me!

There’s some great entries in the 1HDC - Santa’s Sleigh…but I am thinking that we should extend it through the Holidays. I think there’s going to be some time for doodling over the next week or so.

Consider the 1HDC still open until January 7, 2013!

Nice sketch Matt. I have never tried that silhouette approach to concepting.

I came across this Audi Calamaro Concept (by Tibor)… In direction of this 1HDC. (inspiration)
audi-calamaro-concept-flying-car-img1_eh6xn_5965.jpg

Oh, nice find ADD…VERY cool.

Thanks Jon.

Nice to see a few last minute submissions roll in! Any others?

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to you all for your entries. I will do my best to ensure that we have a judgement posted ASAP. I’ll say Friday at the latest, but I suspect I will be able to get to it before that.

I already have the next 1HDC topic in mind and hope to fire it up pretty much right away after this one.

Thanks!