Junior Portfolio Feedback

Hey Rance!!

Looks great!! In addition to what other people have said (especially trimming down the playground project a bit)-

1. shrink the description text on most pages. I think this will help with the lack of white space and make things feel even more organized.

2. The harmony logo is a little much- I think the outside circles are too distracting. Maybe just using the word harmony with the “o” treatment is enough?

3. on the market page for the backpack project- i think you can get rid of the black outline of the circle, and then maybe use a second color for one of the sectors? If the middle color gets dark enough from the overlap, it might even look relaly nice if the question mark was white!

4. the “adaptpack” render page could use some descriptive text- even though the next page has more details, it just seems like the page could use some explanations of details or something.

5. “how it works” page is missing a page number

6. On the “what are the issues page” for the card project, the bottom row of boxes don’t have a top line and there’s no page number.

7. if you’re going to use page numbers, choose the type of pages not to include and be consistent about it (like no page numbers on sketch pages or something). Right now it’s a little random which pages have it and dont have it. (you might have to adjust the rest of the layout or something, but it’s worth it for the consistency)

I know those are mostly minor things, but overall, its really really nice!