Doodling

Quick sketch of things nearby while in a meeting.

@ yo : Have always looked upto your meeting doodles in specific. The linework and hierarchy shown through lines and thickness is always mind blowing. Hats off.

Had posted a car sketch few days back and here is the video to it. Took a while for this sketch as Sketchbook Pro does not have selections unlike Photoshop. But definitely fun to sketch loose. Cheers. Your feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, I’m still most comfortable on paper. I force myself to do most of my “doodles” on the iPad just to improve. We can all always improve. I’m better on the Cintiq, especially with my new one.

Also, nice vid! I fixed the link to your youtube. Click edit to see how I did the link vs how you had it in your post. Essentially you just need to paste the last grouping of letters and numbers from the share url into the html code.

nice!

Nice one sketchroll, as per usual.

Just did some wooly hats. Sorry if one looks like a chicken but I got lured in by the tassels/legs.

Some lunchtime hovercraft sketches.

Nice sketches guys.
@ w i l l, I like the style. I do not see the chicken, but I think I know which one you mean :slight_smile:

Some quick sketches of speakers on my way home, but lost my inspiration half way.

Had some downtime yesterday. Decided to brush off the 'ol tablet. Doodle turned render.

nice. I like the triple shadow, that is a nice touch.

Inspired by this, and some cool jackets from an earlier post I fired these out this evening.

I was vaguely “in the zone” so moved on to some work based sketches, which I can’t show I’m afraid.

Hey everyone. Be sure to enter a sketch into the latest 1HDC!

Nice Sam! Messengers have always been pretty challenging for me to draw. Definitely need to tackle that head on at one point.

I’ve been looking for my ideal snowboarding gloves, but all I seem to find in the stores are black and white. So I drew my dream pair today while waiting for the snow to hit the mountains tonight! SBP and Photoshop.

@ will, nice doodles…
If you change a little of line weight …They will appear great. :smiley:
Outer (+ parting line) thicker…inner lighter…

Nice Softgoods doodles on this page…
@Ryan, I like the render…BP

Here, my try for Magis Cat : ZuZu
It is inspired from Magis Puppy. It can hold a few magazines or ring objects.

Happy to see that this forum is very much alive.

Warming up for few days before I take part in the 1 HDC.

Was a rough sketch. Conducted a 15 min PS demo on quick retouching for volume communication. Could not resist from adding a splash of color to it. :unamused:

Nice stuff Roshan! w i l l those hoodie sketches are really nice. Some after work sketching.

@ Choto That is one terrific set of sketches. Dig the small details and I can already imagine some of them in the Nixon family straight away. Brilliant palette of colors. Had done exactly the same colorway for few shoes while I was at Puma. Dark Navy Blue with Lime Green - And in your sketch the colors definitely add a great deal of energy. Where you working currently?

Alright I’ll have a go… but not sure exactly what you mean, if you want to edit one as an example then feel free.

Nice ‘Corner Tree’ product in your portfolio by the way.

Thanks Roshan, I’ve been seeing that color pallete popping up a lot recently. I’m just wrapping up an awesome internship at New Balance.