Critique my portfolio?

Paul, very nice visual story telling! I always click through portfolios at about 2-3 seconds per slide to see if I can understand the story and “get it” on an intuitive level. If I feel good about it, then I go back and actually look and read deeper. Yours holds up on both levels.

I’d like to see a little more. Right now you have two food based projects and an image of an app. This doesn’t give me a big enough sense of your capabilities unless you want to do CPG type work. I’d like to see a CE project, an accessory project, maybe a furniture project to really round it out. Some of these could be 1 pagers. Not everything has to be fully blown out. I think 2-4 full projects and 3-5 one pagers is a good mix.

I also think you could organically work in a couple of more refined drawings. A step between your great ideation sketches and CAD.

As far as distributing your work, I think a link to a PDF is fine as long as you state in the email “this link will take you to a xxMB PDF” so people are prepared.