Looking for industrial designer co-founder to launch idea

I disagree. For an Industrial Designer to take an idea and take it through all the necessary stages of ID, then sourcing a prototyper, prototyping, testing, sourcing a factory (or factories), then going through with production/price negotiation, all while ensuring a flawless product in the end that won’t be riddled with returns or lawsuits from the end user injuring themselves while using the product… you’re going to need a talented, experienced, and very well-connected Industrial Designer.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.
If you have a brilliant idea and you want to turn that idea into your dream, with the hopes of making you rich… then go take out a loan and hire the proper professional. It isn’t the Industrial Designer’s role to take a risk. It is the client’s responsibility to take a risk on this idea. Take out a huge loan, sell your car, eat beans and rice only, spend every penny of your savings, go ask family members for personal loans. All that, or the client should have enough bank roll via their profession where they can cover the costs of design.

If you’re so sure this idea is brilliant and that it will succeed, why can’t you simply go get a loan? The simple answer is because people feel that they can make empty this promise to Industrial Designers, leaning on their expertise and experience, having them literally do all of the work, without having to risk a single cent of their own. Creating an online forum account and making one post asking for free work doesn’t show dedication for a serious idea or business venture. “If it doesn’t succeed, then the Industrial Designer has only wasted hundreds/thousands of hours of their time… which is free”.

It is your responsibility as an Industrial Designer (or any other profession) to deny these ridiculous offers. Otherwise you’re single handedly supporting this scam system and devaluing our profession. Don’t be that person.

(The above isn’t directed at any specific person, just a general statement for reference once this post goes dormant)