NEW KICKS :: latest purchase

Picked up these Vans Switchback. The rain has come non stop here and they come in handy. The leather is Scotchgarded

sweet. Those are a cool hybrid. Is the “duck boot” part vulcanized on?

Yes it is vulcanized, and as far as I can tell has been waterproof. I dig the x-rayed pieces too.

Nike Zoom Structure 16
Nike barrows a lot from its Lunar line in the update of its mainline go-to stability trainer; most notably the elimination of a medial post (typically a standard stability shoe feature), instead using a Dynamic Support midsole design used throughout much of its Lunar series. Also very interesting to see Nike so deftly go minimal in the design of the upper (no forefoot/vamp overlays), yet not reduce the heel-to-toe drop (or stack height) of it to a noticeable degree like many other running shoe brands are doing. I’m basing that assessment on the way it feels, heel-to-toe, compared to the previous version, which is virtually the same. I don’t know the true stack height specs.

crit: Nice!

Had to post my new pumas when i saw that CW.
Snagged em when they had a sale in the puma store. Hard to get those here in sweden for some reason, so I got two.
Love my H-streets.

Picked up the last pair of original (Turkish handmade) HELM Ray Rays in black leather. They now make everything in the USA, so these will probably come back in the next couple of seasons in a similar form.

Usually about $450, they were on sale down to $200 since they have been on the shelf since forever, and then they had a one-day 50% off sale… putting them at $100. Had to.

My first “real” black pair of shoes/boots.

Those are nice!

R

Taylor, do you have a barn full of boots? :slight_smile:

No EVA or mesh shall pass over Taylor’s door step. :smiley:

Hahah! I suppose I’ve got a stockpile of boots. Just realized that I never posted up my Lucchese cowboy boots on here either… I do live in Texas after all.

But yeah, 99% boots. Some people tell me “man I wish I could pull those off”, and they’re rocking some killer Converse or some Adidas that I (visually) am really drawn to and appreciate. I can identify with the feeling exactly. I feel like I look like a complete idiot wearing sneakers or casual sneakers. I even bought a pair a while back, because they looked so damn nice on the shelf. They’re still in my closet, 3 years later. I’m not a hater, they just hate me.

Just bought a pair of Nike Flyknit Racers… soooo light…

Nice. I want those but they seem to be outta my size everywhere. Nice execution. I was actually working on a long term development idea pretty much the same a few years ago but it never happened. No $ millions in development and sourcing here…

R

Picked these up couple weeks back, enjoying them so far

Choto: I got a pair of those in red about a year ago. I absolutely love them. They feel good in the gym and I even ran a half marathon in them.

Picked up a pair of Roshes over Christmas and the Sambas came in the mail today. Just snagged some of the photos of my IG.

The Sambas are always a good choice.

I love boots as well. I have own quite a few pair of cowboy boots over the years. I gave a couple pair to my sister but still have two pair of Justin boots (seems fitting) and a pair of Durangos.

I can also relate to the sneakers comment. I own one pair of Nike Frees that I have had now for a couple years. They don’t get much use.

In the spirit of the thread I got this pair of AEdmonds for Christmas

I hace decided that i want to expand my shoe option past one pair… thoughts… i like the orange soles. Ill add the pick laterales.

Don’t drink and post folks! :wink:

Just kidding, Chevis, looks like you may have been posting from a smart phone? Are you looking for footwear recommendations?