From POP design to owning a shop...

Fock yeah!! Ok, sorry for the “profanity” - not all that professional I know.

I just think this is great. I’ve always have been taught and believe that industrial design is not actually a specific “job” but rather a way of thinking about the world, a way of looking for smart solutions and fresh perspectives in any problem we see. Designing a food shop, and all the related elements, is such a cohesive design exploration - it’s a dream job in and of itself. But for it to be YOUR own shop and now you have the challenge of growing the business is even more exciting. And clearly you have learned a lot about the various tangibles of branding design throughout your career, as your shop is executed very well.

Kudos for making the leap and pulling this off. As Richard has asked, seeing more of the process would be great for all of us. Not to put pressure on you, but a full case study, from sketch to b-plan to final shop would be amazing. Ok - maybe that’s a bit much! I’ll just say thanks for sharing this story and the pics. I wish you guys loads of success and if ever I’m up that way I’ll be sure to hit you up.

Kevin (aka Ludwig)