From POP design to owning a shop...

Cheers for all the encouraging comments guys!

Things have been really busy since we opened last week so I couldn’t be happier. The trick now is having the confidence to allow the people we have put in place to ensure our standards are kept up so we can step back and concentrate on growing the brand and moving onto to shop No.2

Richard, ask for me when you’re in the shop, if I’m there I’d love to meet you and treat you to a sandwich

mo-i, I hadn’t heard of Schwarzwälder, so thanks… I will look into it. We plan on doing monthly specials so that might get on the menu at some point :slight_smile:

Lmo, the whole shop is only 600sq. ft. What you can’t see in the pictures is the back room prep. area we have. We’d love to have more room to be able to prepare more sides and even a smoker… that’s pencilled in for No. 2 so we can do our own in house cures and smoking.

Rukka, We finally got our British style rashers in on Tuesday… they have been a massive hit with the ex-pats here. We even have our own home made brown sauce which everyone is buzzing about.