Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Cars spotted on a trip to Beirut… cool old French stuff + a couple of others. They’re not pristine, but interesting

From recent Japan visit

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a real Nissan Cube in Europe

So many different cube-like cars, not many that stick out though.

some try hard to stick out

A weird… Subaru?

Must be fun parking this one everyday

Normally I don’t care for bikes, but saw some cool ones

And since this thread is called “vehicles”… Shinkansen

_

How do you post more than 3 images per post, I can see some people have done it? And not scaled?

Love the Pug 504. That trunk is so funky.

I’d love to see a collection of Cuban cars … talk about an automotive museum.

V8 MG (apologies for the sun glare):

Nice day for a drive with the top down:

Some stuff spotted in Palm Springs this holiday weekend. I uploaded an album of mid century modern homes if you are interested as well:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.468146866561298.100634.107741225935199&type=1&l=c7c57156b3

Cool galleries! Nothing illustrates Ferraris fall from grace better than putting the FF into that context.
I’d love to see a less garish one again, but at the time being the Fezza has to be the extention of a fitness club not a gentlemens lounge.

mo-i

Fall from grace? I love the FF, personally. It’s substantially better than the direction Porsche has gone with the Cayenne and Panamera.

At least it’s not a four door.

I think I know why I don’t like Ferraris, Lambos, etc today. They no longer look bespoke. That XKE looks made in a barn, the Ferraris look like they rented the Chevy factory for a weekend and used their own tooling.

I know I’m an oddball, but I’d pay $200k for the XKE before a new Ferrari.

Since we’re talking exotics and super-cars, I think the best of the best was the Muira. Look at that stance, those rear shoulders, that swept windshield…mmm. I see so much influence from this car in super-cars, muscle-cars and elegant-exotica that followed for decades. Any car that can make burnt-orange and green-apple look beautiful is a winner. :slight_smile:

Sorry this has gone off kilter - I haven’t actually seen one of these anywhere near my neighborhood and doubt I ever will, but stunning nonetheless!

Just buy a cottage near this guy and your posting will be thread correct, again.

mo-i

P.S.: I’ll praise the day when Apple ships their product with instructions or at least
a help button.

We just bought a house in a slightly different neighborhood, some rides in the new hood, and a dope Ferrari GTS in the parking lot at the airport.

Awww…w.w…w.w mnannn n n … name that tune! (it’s real name, not it’s “American” name.)

Harley Sprint (via Aermacchi), baby!
Love the quiz format. More, please!

yo, love that Ranchero. My neighbor’s dad growing up had an ivory colored one.

Harley Sprint (via Aermacchi), baby!

You win a cookie! It’s a later vintage, probably 1975 (and modified). I much preferred the earlier model’s gas tank profile; much more “Italian”.

From deep roots… 1961 Aermacchi Chimera (Dream). by Albert Bianchi