Bicycle design to Kickstarter?

I would say you should give Kickstarter a shot… I had a successful project on Kickstarter.

See here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/821403096/flipsteady-for-ipad-2-and-the-new-ipad

I can’t say enough about how cool KS is. In my mind KS is the way for the foreseeable future to validate a product, gain capital without ending up in bed with controlling stakeholders and maintain control of a product and the ip. KS brings developers to the forefront and puts heart back into what has become a relatively cold and unforgiving system of consumerism. I considered the angel investment \ market accelerator approach and had some offers. I’m sure I didn’t make as much $ as I may have made going with the angels, over seas manufacturers, 3rd party distributors and retailers. I feel better about handling things myself and taking the opportunity to try my hand in the next generation economy that is budding in the crowd funding arena. Ill definitely do Kickstarter again and would recommend it to anyone who is serious about getting a product adopted.

I Imagine a world that is so well networked that any maker can be easily found by his or her global audience and supported enough to create a sustainable lifestyle doing what he or she is most passionate about.

Thanks,

Isaiah Coberly