Doodling

Drawing done with black Prismacolor marker shaded with Copics warm 5 and 1

A little something inspired by Dino’s shapes, the two sketches on the bottom left and top right idk what I was doing there lol just sketching for fun.

@crit71 :smiley:

Almost 27 min sketch of imaginary tank, timed myself, an idea my sister gave me. Interesting results. Didn’t feel like 27 min lol felt like a lot less. How weird.

Directionless sketching turned into drawings of big laser guns after a couple of hours. :mrgreen:

niiiiice stuff dino!

a few markersketches for an uni project with honda.

enjoy,

max

That’s sick, max!

R

Freehand car sketch for 1 person, and some kind of massive over sized gun

Crit you’ve got the craziest most organic drawing style I’ve ever seen. I’m curious how you come up with your designs :smiley:

Thank you sketchroll that is very sweet of you.My mind is curious too but my heart says don’t worry about it. Honestly I’m not sure if I’m the one who actually does all these drawings, they just happen through this body.I’m sorry but it is something, I’d rather not talk about until I’m absolutely ready, again I’m so sorry.

@DietDope - awesome page of motorcycle sketches!

ssshhh - you’ve already said too much!

It has been a bit since I posted something myself, I’ve been so busy I haven’t had much time to sketch for fun. I’m in the desert for a few days to get away a little and relax… and the first thing I sketch on my iPad poolside is a speedboat :wink:

Shaking the rust off still.

Quick iPad concept sketch of a pair of sunglasses. More appropriate sketch for a holiday in Palm Springs! :wink:

Nostalgic Thanksgiving morning iPad sketch. Nike Air Max 180 inspired.

been a while since i’ve posted anything due to the modeling i’m working on for my studio classes. Here is an old bike sketch for those who haven’t seen it

a day different with socks…

Palm Springs day 4. The vintage modern furniture shopping is wearing off I think :wink: a funny little mod chair doodle today.

Aggressive binocular