I need advice

Nurb, my first post was:
“I have no idea of ​​how the shoe design business, I would like to know how to submit designs, because I can not leave Mexico, Can you work as a freelancer? How do you sell the designs? How much do they cost? How is copyright protection?

I thank you in advance for your advice, and greetings from Mexico.”

Some months ago I asked to Dziner82:

“Well, assuming that I now present sketches, select a final design, prepare it for advertising, do different color proofing, transfer it to Photoshop, presented research, specifications and consumer research. What is the next step?”

No question was answered. Only advised me sketching. But I have hundreds of sketches, I can not afford the service scanner to upload. The question was, what to do with the proposals for different brands? Where present them? They have an office to receive them? Especially considering I do not live in USA.

The designs cost money? how much? From the beginning I understood what I have advised. I only presented here in the forum, the designs they asked me to show. I have not entered the stage of preparation and knowledge of the techniques. I have a creative stage I’m getting better, moving sketches and represent them with volume, color, and learned a lot about proportion, scale and aesthetics. What I can not learn by doing an actual prototype, I have to get experimenting with the volume on a monitor. These are the tools I have at hand. All tips and advices for techniques, and I understand,.

My idea at first was to develop ideas for brands, with sketches and renders, but no technical information. I have yet still almost 20 commercial proposals and advertising concepts that do not serve me in my hard drive, but my initial question was, how to make them reach companies? how much do they cost?

The advice given to me, I’ve seen.

Just earlier this year, I got the idea of making shoe concepts. But now that I have I do not know what to do with them

Companies constantly buy advertising and marketing management, external creatives, agencies, etc … shoe concepts.

Thanks for your time and advices.