Help me decide if I should build this service for you?

Thank you all for your answers, I really appreciate it!

Nurb, you know what, I am sure there is a competition for your innovative cat litter box designs:)! Some designs may be very hard to find competitions for, but some are very easy. Some competitions are very very specific and probably non of your existing designs will meet the criteria. But some compeitions are very general, like a “lamp design competitions” (that I have entered and won) or “Eco-furniture” tons of them out there usually not very specific as long as its Eco. Tiny adjustments in descriptions might also make a big difference.

And, the idea is not to make new designs for these competitions. Its too make some extra money and publicity (sometimes more and sometimes less) with designs that you have spent weeks, months, years and blood sweat and tears creating, but which might just now be eaten by ants in some drawer, or forgotten in some weird folder in the very outskirts of your hard-drive. Or they might also be very neatly collected in your portfolio, but might not be making you any money anyways.

And Nxact, man thats a great idea of a service! Could certainly grow way, way bigger than this one:P But, too big of a business for my shoulders at this point.