I need advice

Thanks for your comments, I had not thought to look for information in the registration of patents, this is a good tip. In Coroflot concepts are amazing, but I have not time to study the techniques. Maybe that stage has to be right now, alongside my foray into Rhinoceros, I want to learn 3D modeling software and then the Shoe Master software. Though perhaps my initiative remains in a hobby, and find other things to entertain me.

It is important that you say, find out what the athletes and consumers want in a shoe. I also want to focus on improving the shoes, even I have a request, which is still in process for the patent in Mexico, two more in development, but I have no money and no enough knowledge to make prototypes.

Thinking about the comfort of the shoe, I thought of a business concept, to develop products with a plus conditioning service shoes to make them more comfortable to wear them the first time. It is a very general idea, it only need the initiative to develop a business plan.

Thank you for your feedback. Greetings.