Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

hot!

Hi everyone just to keep participeting on the forum
here is a new concept I did for UNDER AMOUR and I would like to have your feed back on that
By the way I would like people to tell me more about core77 scholarshipe for PENSOLE .
I would like to attend a footwear design school and I need to know if people out side from USA can benefit scholarshipe .
Thank you

The aesthetics of the sole looks good, maybe you should not use too many straight lines. Try minimalism. Look at the lines above designs, sketches of ak47celtics and choto, there is a balance between the straight line and the curve.

Greetings.

Hi everyone please I would like to know how to delete my acount on coroflot ,
I created one and posted some work on but today I would like to recreate a new on because I would like to create anew portfolio on ,
I would like you to tell me how to delete the first one .
some feed back on this boot please.
greeting

Interning at New Balance this spring. Celebration sketch.

congrats Charlie.

Have not posted in a while…

Hope there will be more to come so You all can help me improve.

Some scketches from a few days ago.

Any tips on laces???

Thanks Yo. I’ll do my best to keep posting while I’m there.

Hey everyone,

First time post in this forum so here it goes, My name is Matt and im about to start my senior year of ID in January. I just recently started sketching footwear and cant stop doing it. Its my new favorite thing to sketch. I ended up doing a mini personal project and here are some of the sketches I pumped out for it a little while back. Please feedback is more than welcomed, good/bad and check out my coroflot page for the finished shoe.

http://www.coroflot.com/oconnorm/Footwear

-Matt

I am new to the discussion board thing. I guess it helps to network a bit. I am gonna post an image of some dress shoes I rendered. These were quick pen sketches that I overlayed in illustrator and then into photoshop. Total time about an hour. Let me know what your thinking.

Cheers,
Cameron

Here are a few more. A basketball shoe, and a casual loafer type shoe.

Cameron5011

Nice job, you have good management of the volume of the shoes. And the important thing is that work is spontaneous, and can give a reference of the finished shoe. Carefull with shadows. Looks nice.

Greetings

Your sketches have good proportions, very nice. In the renders, could use a more pleasant in the sole.

Greetings.

Victordcantu- thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it and yea looking back on the renderings I think I could use a more interesting outsole.

Any other feedback would be awesome.

Thanks in advance
-Matt

Your sketches have personality, and you have a good idea of balance between curves and straight lines, but when rendered, the above is lost. Perhaps, it may be because of the excessive contrast and too much volume in the details. Try to smooth artistic representations of your product to highlight your ability to design. We can inspire in a car, or a machine, but in the end, we make shoes, and a slight trace of comfort (whether visual), always is good for a shoe.

Greetings.

Thanks for the feedback. The dark basketball shoes were a bit of a teaser so I made them pretty dark. They were quite old also. I have changed my style a bit. the top dress shoes are my most recent of the three.

Cheers.

Morning doodle,
#Sketchbook pro

sweet sketch plinus!

Been extremely long since I’ve last posted, but figured I would put up some random sketches…some proportions are off on a couple…

Sorry guys I had no time to scan this page… Not much thought here, just felt really guilty for not sketching over Thanksgiving break. Cheers