Steampunk Urban Vinyl Toys

Moderators, although it violates the terms on many levels, please, please keep this topic for posterity. In order not to feed the link bait, I have included a screen capture. I think it is a classic grab of the spirit of late 2012 (for some). Note that a contribution of $10,000 will get you the two 4" high prototypes.

The biggest risk comes with keeping deadlines on schedule. Like any big project, their needs to be areas where if minor issues occur, I am able to have a time frame to fix an issue. We have put a lot of effort into designing great characters that we want to make sure are perfect. So in order to do this we may need to go back and forth with our manufacturers to make sure the product we produce is up to our standards of excellence. We will definitely keep everyone updated as to production process and how everything is progressing. This also goes for any stretch goal products that are created from going past our goal. We want to make sure every piece is great quality and shipped out as soon as possible.
Thank you all for your support of RIVALS