Help me decide if I should build this service for you?

I don’t want that service.

Here is the service I want. One that turns the tables.

I register at your site. Types of work I am interested in, terms of use that I am willing to work under, and the amount of prize money that I require to be inspired. My CV and portfolio. My schedule of availability which I update through an app. I may have different profiles for non-profits and for consumer commercial products.

Your company runs a design competition generating service to companies. Like an inverted kickstarter. Multiple companies kick in money to make it interesting. Now the companies are going head to head and distributing the designs, not just the designers. It feels more even to the designers. You use the various levels of experience and profiles to sell to your clients, the various companies. Your presentation reads like this: “at level x, we have 2500 years of designers experience available, with an average of 12 years experience”, or, “at level x/10, we have 27,000 years of experience available with an average of 2 years of experience”, you sell the pool of potential participants.

When the target is reached, you email me and notify me, and everyone else that meets the criteria.

When you need a 5,000 dollar design you get those willing to put in the effort.

When you raise 25,000 dollars for a competition, you get a more interesting playing field.

When you get a new record 500,000 Euro design competition based on your huge success in social promotion of your design competition generating service, you have my undivided attention.

And to make money, you get to keep 5%.