NEW KICKS :: latest purchase

Crit71, is that a Nike Pegasus retro?

lol yo i have no idea

Just picked these up yesterday

“You Can Judge 90 Percent of a Stranger’s Personal Characteristics Just by Looking at Their Shoes” You Can Judge 90 Percent of a Stranger's Personal Characteristics Just by Looking at Their Shoes

ha, nice.

My vans were starting to get chilly in the fall temperatures so i invested in a new pair of Nikes.

Love the midcut, and the “minimal” branding was pretty beneficial at the office…
Werent as soft as I had expected though, need som breaking in compared to original maxs.

Those are pretty sweet. That is the outsole/midsole unit from the AirMax 1, the first visible air shoe ever from the 80s!

I tried to pick up this awesome tweed pair of Vans today at Univ, but alas, out of my size.

I wear a pair of Nike Blazer Vintage at this moment. Love the color.

Still want to buy these one if I can find them somewhere:

I have the lowtops of that same orange…

Had some fun today:

1. Cole Haan Coltons and multiple laces.
  2. Cole Haan Coos Wingtip
  3. Vans OTW Woessner

Picked up these Vans Switchback. The rain has come non stop here and they come in handy. The leather is Scotchgarded

sweet. Those are a cool hybrid. Is the “duck boot” part vulcanized on?

Yes it is vulcanized, and as far as I can tell has been waterproof. I dig the x-rayed pieces too.

Nike Zoom Structure 16
Nike barrows a lot from its Lunar line in the update of its mainline go-to stability trainer; most notably the elimination of a medial post (typically a standard stability shoe feature), instead using a Dynamic Support midsole design used throughout much of its Lunar series. Also very interesting to see Nike so deftly go minimal in the design of the upper (no forefoot/vamp overlays), yet not reduce the heel-to-toe drop (or stack height) of it to a noticeable degree like many other running shoe brands are doing. I’m basing that assessment on the way it feels, heel-to-toe, compared to the previous version, which is virtually the same. I don’t know the true stack height specs.

crit: Nice!

Had to post my new pumas when i saw that CW.
Snagged em when they had a sale in the puma store. Hard to get those here in sweden for some reason, so I got two.
Love my H-streets.

Picked up the last pair of original (Turkish handmade) HELM Ray Rays in black leather. They now make everything in the USA, so these will probably come back in the next couple of seasons in a similar form.

Usually about $450, they were on sale down to $200 since they have been on the shelf since forever, and then they had a one-day 50% off sale… putting them at $100. Had to.

My first “real” black pair of shoes/boots.

Those are nice!

R

Taylor, do you have a barn full of boots? :slight_smile:

No EVA or mesh shall pass over Taylor’s door step. :smiley: