Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

Warm up, morning sketches

quick dirty marker and pen

Nice sketch Charlie.

R

Thank you Richard.

Just finished this one right after. No time for color. Sharpie only

Been a LONG time since I’ve last posted. Skimming through some of the posts that I’ve missed, I’m glad to see more work being posted from new people as well as the regulars. Would like to type up some light feedback later on for those that were seeking some.

Anyways, here’s some thumbnails that were let loose recently.

hi guys,

was just experimenting a material split within the formstripe here. missing my puma days. :wink:

random sketch with my crappy illustrator & photoshop skills
Sketch 091912.jpg

Despite his recent performance, I wanted to design the update to the Tiger Woods 2013. I use the 2013s for golf and love them so I thought itd be a fun project.

More exploration.

3d view sbp

Sweet Charlie! I think you lost some form in the mid sole rendering, looks more defined in the sketch. good stuff.

Yeah I see that now. The edges got kind of blobby. I’ll try another one soon, try to keep those aggressive angles. Thanks!

@robertcj

this was a revision I did up tonight. I tried to keep that midsole sharper. let me know what you think.

got some stuff i’ve been workin on…sbp

Congrats Flight! They are luck you have you. Keep us posted on your experiences.

-TH

Nice sketches guys!

Hi guys,
Posted this in the doodling section. Since it was a video of me sketching kicks I thought it could do with a share on this forum too.
Please feel free to drop in your comments .

Nice stuff Roshan, the rendering video for the Adidas concept is sick.
Couple quick doodles after work.

Nice Matt, That upper right one has something nice going on there.

Very cool Matt. Those sky blue/white color pops really do wonders for the comp, I’m digging those hyperfusey seed looking cutouts on the toe of the bottom sketch.

I don’t draw as many shoes as you used to but I still like to throw a few down now and then. Nothing beats the fun of sketching a completely impractical, overly conceptual side-view. Here’s one I did to take a break from another project:

hot!

Hi everyone just to keep participeting on the forum
here is a new concept I did for UNDER AMOUR and I would like to have your feed back on that
By the way I would like people to tell me more about core77 scholarshipe for PENSOLE .
I would like to attend a footwear design school and I need to know if people out side from USA can benefit scholarshipe .
Thank you