Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

A little Rose inspired doodle

Thanks Zdelar,

picked that split idea and tried scoping it out.Will get back to it as soon as I graduate :wink:
currently tied up with internship report and stuff

All moved into school and finally had a minute to upload this sketch page.

Morning junk

Nice sketches, Kmsmith!

Some work of mine please comment

another train doodle. was tired, moving into final phase of current project. last week of a 4 month long exciting project!

Hi people of core77, here is a new concept I did for CONVERSE brand , it is a new basketball shoe inspired for the player Lou Williams .
I wanted to give a new face to converse basketball shoe using the converse arrow as a support on both latera and medial side The shoe is designed using fusion lines as the converse arrow is…
I would like to have some comments on it .
I’m willing people to help me to attend footwear design school , please if somone can tel me what to do to get a schoolarshipe .
I would like to get graduat , at list for the first time I would like to go to a footwear design school .
please your feedbackon on this concept.

amazing sketch quinn. really admire the line quality. hope you are well

quick marker and pen

Warm up, morning sketches

quick dirty marker and pen

Nice sketch Charlie.

R

Thank you Richard.

Just finished this one right after. No time for color. Sharpie only

Been a LONG time since I’ve last posted. Skimming through some of the posts that I’ve missed, I’m glad to see more work being posted from new people as well as the regulars. Would like to type up some light feedback later on for those that were seeking some.

Anyways, here’s some thumbnails that were let loose recently.

hi guys,

was just experimenting a material split within the formstripe here. missing my puma days. :wink:

random sketch with my crappy illustrator & photoshop skills
Sketch 091912.jpg

Despite his recent performance, I wanted to design the update to the Tiger Woods 2013. I use the 2013s for golf and love them so I thought itd be a fun project.

More exploration.

3d view sbp

Sweet Charlie! I think you lost some form in the mid sole rendering, looks more defined in the sketch. good stuff.