Brand Spotting...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

It was produced by a convenience store in Japan called Ministop. It’s actually a character from a manga series called “Afro Tanaka.”

retro toothpaste!
WP_001449.jpg
WP_001448.jpg

Omg. If I see that, I’m stocking up.

R

Retro?? HA! You can’t fool me with a new-old box! I’m brand loyal, and Ipana is back on the market!!

Buckey Beaver says, “Brusha, brusha, brusha!!!”

When I was a kid the big promo was that the tube would “stand on it’s head” (simpler times).

Sort of reminded me of this when I first glanced.

Is that toothpaste too Nurb?

I also saw some Clorphylle flavored Colgate last week… it was good!

Nope. Chrome polish…

The best chrome polish, IMMHO.

without question, Lew.

S e x y !

Waterproof watches you can trust! :smiley:
Fullscreen capture 24092012 114851.bmp.jpg

Cool idea. How is it suspended mid-air? I mean, ehm, mid-water?

Also I’m curious, what does an Art Director do exactly? Because there were 5 of them on this project, 2 CDs, and a bunch of other people.

http://results.epica-awards.com/42-02536-PAC.html

I wonder how many people are disappointed that the watch is smaller when they get it out of the water.

Both Art Directors and Creative Directors do nothing. They just take credit for the people who actually came up with the ideas and did the design.

R

Edison V.S Tesla beer, getting intelligent with packaging.

Okay, I’ll bite. Why is this “intelligent” packaging? Two products in one package?

Kellogg’s been doing it for a while now.

Another question to ask is, “Who filled these two bottles.” The Edison bottle is not full. Or, is it that the Tesla bottle overfilled… ?

I think he was making a joke because Tesla and Edison were smart therefore the packaging is smart;)

Wow, that is so cool :smiley:

Think this one is smart, to show how it will look when it is on:

I’ve never had to buy cat sand, but this made me stop.

Pretty cool. 6 legged cat though. :slight_smile:

J