Does IDSA make conference videos available online?

As far as lending a hand you’d have to talk to Tim Akins at National about that. Not to sound condescending back…there is just a little more then cutting them up, and normalizing the audio and tossing them up on the site. But I’m sure Tim could give you the run down of what needs to be done and if there is something you can help with like I said…he’d be the guy to talk too.

Where they will be once they are up on the site. There has been ALOT of talk over the year of where they should be.

If you scroll down on the home page of IDSA, you’ll see a video gallery link. In there you’ll find a bunch of vids from previous years. I agree they are a bit all over the place with organization.
Another place is under the explore tab like you mentioned…again these are in no real understandable order.

My thoughts and these are only mine and I don’t know how easy it would be for our current site, but I would like to see the videos for each conference under a conference tab.
So for my conference, Southern, there would be a tab on the main page or somewhere easy to find, and then the conference year and the speakers and a quick summary of their talk.
Make sense?

I’m very open to suggestions, so if you have any please let me know. I am more than happy to pass members thoughts along to the rest of the board.

C