Doodling

@ blaster701: Quickone looks nice & cool …
@viperoshanali : HOT…BMW render…& GREAT…color palette…

revisiting old sketch with new render…
car4a1.jpg

@ ADD thank you, Liking your sketch too. Especially the headlamp details. Reminds me of the Tata Pixel ( No offence intended )

I have just RE render one of my old sketch (It is also available here on this doodling post ,page 47, year2008)…
May be I should add one more light in headlight cluster…to match with my old sketch? :wink:
abhinav38.jpg

Quick sketch from last night. Sharpie on copy paper.

Got inspired by Spencer Nugent and his " Sketch-A-Day" posts.
Tried it. :wink:

Churned this out today while giving a demo. A 7 minute sketch .Tried keeping it simple here.

Hello everyone!
This is my first post in Core77 Discussions. Really kicked about posting over here and looking forward to your reverts. :smiley:

Been stalking this discussion for the past several months.
I am a first year industrial design student currently and am looking forward to be an active participant of this thread.
Here goes! My first post which is a sketch which I churned out a few days back. Touched it up on PS.
Cheers! :smiley:

quick one.

E Bird…fewflyingbirds

SketchBook Pro rendering/sketch.

Bored in the lib-arts, but not exactly sure what this is …

RE rendering…SpiRal

it’s been some time -

quick paintjob over a quick 3d-render. we are actally building this hut IRL at this moment, so excited ^^

regards,
max

1 Like

@Diet Dope Glad to see your sketches over here. Happy to know you are active.

Currently working as a freelance faculty at my university until I get my visa for my internship. Did this while giving a exploded view demo. Touched it up on PS.

That is so sick! It looks like it is exploding right off the paper!

Starting to sketch some kind of weird 1970’s / 2012 Indy car mash up.

@viperoshanali, did you take a picture of your sketchbook and then render on top of the photographed sketch? Very cool technique, it’s like an augmented reality sketchbook.

Hello everyone,
@sketchroll - Thank you
@GEBS Yes I clicked a picture of a sketch as I did not have a scanner at my disposal then. So thought how about I just add some volume :smiley:

I put the photograph on multiply and added volume below the photograph layer in PS.

Here is the real picture

1 Like

Just got an iPad and testing it out. Not as good as a Wacom…but still fun!

Good work, everyone.
Sorry for being absent, I’ve just been busy with the thesis.
I’ve to try to upload more often.
Here are some practice sketches done recently as practice.