Doodling

Eames inspired molded chair concept sketches and a sheet metal mail delivery truck done on the airplane this week, off my iPad:

illustration pen on bond paper. detergent bottles.

Im liking that mail truck a lot Mike. Are you using SBP on your Ipad?

@ Michael - Love the USPS truck. What kind of stylus are you using?

Thanks fellas. Sketchbook pro with a More Real stylus cap.

Sweet page Mike. Really like the playfulness in your form explorations.

Here’s a project from foundation drawing this term…the assignment was to do plant-inspired product explorations. Just a bunch-a-doodles that added up to something bigger.

@yo: Loving the wheels on that mail truck!

@ak47celtics: That sketch page is electric!

Nice concepts… @ Yo & ak47celtics…
Still moving around… scooter…

Little Observation…sketches rendered/sketched on SKP tends to be small on …KB :smiley:
scooterette002.jpg

Quick thumbnail from last night. Big fat Sharpie on copy paper. Very quick between dinner and park with the kids.

nice drawing, good truck :slight_smile:

@ Yo Been a pleasure to see your iPad sketches evolve over time. Glad to see that all the effort you are putting into “iPad sketching” is bearing fruit. :smiley:

1 Like

@ blaster701: Quickone looks nice & cool …
@viperoshanali : HOT…BMW render…& GREAT…color palette…

revisiting old sketch with new render…
car4a1.jpg

@ ADD thank you, Liking your sketch too. Especially the headlamp details. Reminds me of the Tata Pixel ( No offence intended )

I have just RE render one of my old sketch (It is also available here on this doodling post ,page 47, year2008)…
May be I should add one more light in headlight cluster…to match with my old sketch? :wink:
abhinav38.jpg

Quick sketch from last night. Sharpie on copy paper.

Got inspired by Spencer Nugent and his " Sketch-A-Day" posts.
Tried it. :wink:

Churned this out today while giving a demo. A 7 minute sketch .Tried keeping it simple here.

Hello everyone!
This is my first post in Core77 Discussions. Really kicked about posting over here and looking forward to your reverts. :smiley:

Been stalking this discussion for the past several months.
I am a first year industrial design student currently and am looking forward to be an active participant of this thread.
Here goes! My first post which is a sketch which I churned out a few days back. Touched it up on PS.
Cheers! :smiley:

quick one.

E Bird…fewflyingbirds