Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

Thanks for the reply and info. Appreciated. What about the soles? Will that paint work on them?

midsoles are tougher since not only do they bend and flex, but are bare the brunt of a lot of impact and scuffing. for the most part, i would suggest against painting the midsole, but instead finding a shoe with a midsole already the color you are looking for, and then customizing that.

…but, if you are adamant on painting the midsole, i’ve had decent success with a 1 to 1 mix of acetone and acrylic paint, and awesome success with spray paint. just make sure to mask off and have the proper ventilation.

Hi my name is Emerique Tousse from Cameroon here is my new design for this year 2012 in memory of the former footwear Designer Thinker Halfield. this is my new AIR MAX ROYAL. tell me things I still need to improuve on that .

Fun sketch! Tinker is still a footwear designer.

yeah…i got really scared with that wording and did both google and yahoo searches.

Ha. Me too.

R

ha ha glad to see I’m not the only one.

Hello it is Emerique Tousse just to ask you to excuse me for my word on the first postet message when I said my AIR MAX WAS IN OMAGE TO Mr Thinker Halfiel, I have forgoten to mention that I just try myself English. so in fact I speak Fench because in my country we all speak French , so that word was just a confusion because I was trying to say that my Design was in onore to Mr Thinker Halfield, so excuse me all people. in fact I am a young designer willing to learn to becaume a professional please i would like you to give me feed back on my work

Emmanuel.

The lines on that boot are really nice. I like the simple tag. Everything is really working together really well. Looking forward to seeing the mock-up.

Additionally, I’m really diggin your website. Clean, clear, and personal. I still struggle with the personal touch. The chair project is amazing! I had seen it before, and I’m not sure if I had commented. If I have, thought it deserved another shout out.

How did you like your time at Priority? I interned there when I was at Ohio State. My skills improved so quickly when I was there. A great crew to learn from.

Keep the momentum up. Lots of great work!

D.

Thanks for the comments, still not 100% happy with my site. But glad you like it. So much I’d like to do with it, so little time when you actually try and sit down.

Priority is awesome. Love the guys there, so much talent in that office. I wish they would promote themselves a bit more, but they keep a pretty low rep. Would love to see that office on the west/east coast.

Actually just took my first stab at pattern making and went surprising well. Here’s a few more details of the final design. Should be able to get fairly close to the final intent.

Working on this for Mesh01.

Feedback?

Not for mesh01

ideation for mesh01

Hi this is the sketches I made to day i would like you to tell me things I still need to improuve on that before I start doing Tech Pack and rendering on them, it is CONVERSE Basketball shoes . I 'm still sory fo that words i wrot about Mr Thinker Hatfeild recently , I was looking for informations about NIKE designers for a mentorshipe one day and i found a site named SNEAKER N and I saw a photo of Mr Thinker wearing glasses and just under the photo , there were that word wrot and they were talking about Mr Thinker on the past time , so I tought that Mr T hinker stoped Designing and became a director, by reading that word I tougth it was a compliment in English and I used it .
but I am going to improve my English again so please excuse

Nice sketches Emerique! I think that the top sketch might be a getting a little to cluttered, maybe simplify some of the details. Looking forward to seeing more.

Don’t worry about the language issue too much, your English is understandable. Most of us only know one language anyways, so you are ahead of the curve!

something i’m working on…

Easy and fast retro sneaker…

Best Regards.

Good to see that sketchfu is still going. Got Inspired by Billymenut.

SuperB as usual,Flight!

Nice sketch Flight!