MBA programs for top design consultancies

I am looking at similar programs, although I am trying to find an even more specific MBA program that focuses on design AND development and/or sustainability. It seems like I can find MBA programs that focus on sustainability/development and MBA programs that focus on design but not both. JHU has a great Global MBA program and they have a new Design MBA through MICA and JHU, both through Carey Business School. I think you should add that program to your list. CCA’s Design Strategy is interesting because it does include a sustainability studio, but that is one course during ONE semester. If anyone has any info, please let me know. I am also looking at Carnegie Mellon.

In terms of MBAs with a focus on development/sustainability I’m checking out Miami’s Farmer Business School, Oxford’s MBA focusing on social enterprise, Duke, INSEAD, PSU and a few others.

Please let me know if you know of a more interdisciplinary MBA that includes sustainability and design or social entrepreneurship and design. Thank you!