Your first car? / Car history?

Okay so I am the same as Lew…For some reason I cannot find pictures of my car history. So every pic here is from the internet accept for the last one which is my current car.

It all started with a 89 Jeep Cherokee. Took a few times to get it to pass inspection for emissions, but I was a great high school ride.

The first car I contributed money (I paid half) was a 92 Honda prelude. The jeep started to die when it came time to go off the college and given the I was going to school in Savannah and lived in NJ, my parents started to get nervous that I would end up on the side of 95 on the way down. Looked exactly like the one in this picture. Even the wheels were the same. I loved this car and it was my baby. I did a few mods and started to think that I was the man. :wink: I decide one day my sophomore year that it would be a good idea to drag race a few civics in downtown and got caught by the cops. :frowning: That was a hard phone call back to mom and dad and when I got home that summer Mom made me sell it. I was crushed.

I then used that money to buy a 98 toyota tacoma off my father. The truck had been in the family for a couple years and I drove it for almost ten years. Another great car and still to this day I miss it. I got rid of it because it was dying, and on its last leg, but also Toyota recalled them because of improper rust protection on the frames. They bought the truck back from me for 150% of KBB excellent value!! Could not pas that up.

From there I needed to get back in a quick car. I have always wanted a WRX and thought this is my time. I have had two, bot 08’s. One tangled with a Jeep in an intersection and the Jeep won, the other (the blue one) is my current ride. Its fast, handles like a dream, but I have grown up a bit now and try to stay out of trouble.
25886_103144926384102_100000657861331_87016_4905787_n.jpg
IMG_0264.jpg

1990_jeep_cherokee_94822090809205720.jpg