Why did you choose your school?

Choice: Rochester Institute of Technology.

Reason: There are four major factors that went into my decision to attend Rochester Institute of Technology. Reputation, faculty, environment and cost. I narrowed down my search to internationally recognized schools that ranked in the top 10 for the field of design. In terms of faculty, I felt that it was important to review their accomplishments, work and personality. The faculty at RIT are talented, accomplished yet humble and supportive. The campus environment was another factor, determining if I wanted a large metropolitan area or a safe suburban area. RIT is situated between the metropolitan city of Rochester and the beautiful country side just North of the Finger Lakes. Lastly cost was a major factor, RIT is tuition is competitive to most major design schools, however they offer a multitude of scholarship opportunities.

Rochester Institute of Technology (http://computergraphics.rit.edu/) has a BFA and MFA program in Computer Graphics Design. The curriculum combines knowledge of design theory, methodology and aesthetics with skills in 2D and 3D computer graphics, interactive techniques and interfaces.

Best Regards.