1HDC 11.08 - Super Soaker - Submission Forum

Great stuff guys!
@choto: really good start with an eye catching presentation of your ideation sketches just in black silhouette style
@nxakt: that’s a freaking scary alien super soaker concept
@MasterBlaster: fantastic as always. looks like you are experimenting with charcoal and watercolor brushes?
@holtag: i imagine that you can keep your biceps trained by carrying that double soda bottle soaker concept
@sanjy009: looked like Rhino modeling to me at first sight. but cool that you can slide your arm into it
@fede21us: love the storyboarding of it
@SmartWorks: nice for the first time using SketchBookPro

I couldn’t resist joining this one. So I browsed through different types of super soakers and water guns, and also looking to some concept art of guns and rifles, and all inspired me to pick up my BIC ballpen and started sketching in my old and very empty sketchbook.

Sorry I didn’t monitor the time, as I got so focused on it, but I guess I spent more than an hour sketching 3 pages, but I only made a photo of one good page:

Then I placed it on top of a grunge paper background in PS, and added some basic coloring on the only perspective sketch that I did, based on the left sketch with the call outs:

Keep it coming people.

Cheers,

Waikit