books on sketching skliz...?

I actually just received a copy of Learning Curves yesterday, after seeing it in Allan’s signature here a week or so ago. I only had a quick look, but it looked great. Amazing sketches goes without saying, but the text seemed even more valuable. I got the feeling that this book is more suited for professionals as a reference and inspiration rather than teaching sketching technique. More a discussion about when do to what to get the job done effectively, what media, how to layout etc. How to present_ideas. If you enjoyed “Design Sketching” I can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed with this one. Excellent contributors, mostly design professionals at studios around the globe, as well as amazingly talented students from the top schools as well as some less glamorous like Ural State. (Design Sketching had all students from just one school which hinted at a quite similar sketching approaches imo).
Definitely get this book.

Loved the quote at the beginning of the book too - “Those who say something can’t be done should not stand in the way of those doing it”