Branding and Packaging Interest Section IDSA

Thanks Travis!! I would love for you to join, unfortunately I have to restrict to IDSA members.

I am a bit frustrated as everyone I talk to sees the value of this, but no one wants to participate, or they are not IDSA members. We need representation and elevation of our VERY under represented area of ID!!

To all you Packaging, POP, Retail, Environmental designers, etc… Can you imagine how great it would be to have awareness around what we do? What about educating students so when they come out of school and get jobs in one of our firms they have a bit of a background on branding, or how products are packaged, or how people shop and navigate stores?

This is needed!!! Regardless of what some may think of the over all value of IDSA, we have a chance to provide a service to our field and specialization. Lets take advantage of it!!!

Please if there is more of you out there that would like to join please reply or send me a not. If you do not want to reply to the board (if you are a lurker) drop me a note at Jcoble11@yahoo.com.

J