Simple Reminders App for Busy People

Hi Richard, Julius

thanks for the feedback. I agree the visuals need work - unfortunately I can’t afford a graphic designer. So firstly the font - good old Helvetica… not so good eh? Any suggestions would be welcome. Also, I’ve added some embossing and glass effects in later version to spruce it up (you can see these on a screen shot on the front page of http://www.CueframeApp.com) any better?

Richard - I agree with you that a screen full of Cues would be overwhelming to someone that had never seen them before. It would be disastrous if you tried to design a web-site or a newspaper advert in a similarly unstructured way. The difference here is that it’s user generated content. Every Cue that you create remains pretty much where you left it. Kind of like someone’s messy desk of random papers - confusing to everyone but the person who’s desk it is. The app is looking to take advantage of that visual memory part of the brain that unconsciously remembers where in a mess of items you left something. That’s my theory anyway - but I’m happy to be proved wrong so why not give the beta a try?

Kind Regards
Ben