The graphical CV?

I’m with Shoenista. I interview multiple candidates per week, sometimes per day, for all kinds of positions. What I’m looking for is literally a bullet point list of things you’ve actually done. That is wonderful that you drank gaterade on the train to work, save it. Just give me the relevant facts of what you have accomplished, where, and when.

You know what would get my attention? A resume from a fresh grad that took up half of one page, because that would be honest.

I was putting together a proposal, and in building the core team I had asked for all of their bios to give to the client, ranging from senior designers the to executive creative director that would touch the work. As the bios came in, I noticed that the younger the designer was, the longer their bio was, the longest being a full page, the shortest being my boss’s who has been in the industry for something like 25 years which was 3 lines! Which do you think is more impactful? (I edited everyone else’s down to three lines :wink: )