Best thing I ever ate

I don’t think I could pick just one meal, there’s too many amazing foods out there… here are some interesting ones off the top of my head:

A new one to me moving here to the UK is a good Sunday Roast - Especially at a pub that takes real care in the meal… it’s usually a big slab of roast pork, Beef, or lamb surrounded by Yorkshire pudding, potatoes, parsnips, gravy, and assorted veg. A good one is amazing!

some others would be a good steak (bife de chorizo) in Buenos Aires with peri-peri and caprese salad on the side, maybe a good Mendoza wine along with it. Why else go to Argentina?

Another amazing steak experience out of N Spain is a Chuletón, best found at Siderias. It’s a thick flavorful steak dinner at a hard cider house where you can help yourself to the drinks from giant 12ft diameter barrels. It’s a great meal, and it’s interactive!

Justin - I’m out of NC too, and the BBQ pork down there is pretty special… especially the vinegar style (not the tomato sauce type out of some confused counties). I keep planning to have a proper pig pickin out here one of these days :wink: Maybe my parents can send me some of that sauce…

tons of others, but I could go on and on…