Anyone in china now?

Going to China Mar. 27 - Apr. 2. Dongguan/HouJie area. Anyone in the hood then?

R

I am in Hong Kong.

I will be in Fuzhou till Saturday.

I’ll be doing a 4 month stint in GuangZhou, starting April 7th. Any tips, advice or meet-ups much appreciated!
(pm me if you dont want to dirty up the thread)

In SZ now until 4/8. Second trip here in 3 weeks…barely got over the jet lag from the last one.

I’m in GZ now as well. You here for the Canton Fair, holtag?
Rolex replica watches watch replica replica handbags Rolex replicas

Sheraton in GD 17th-21st then off to Fuzhou!

I usually just read this board and don’t post,

But I ma in Putian now and will be here until the 23rd. I have been here a week and am quite bored.

I am at the Depot hotel and no one is traveling with me, Is there anywhere I can go have a few beers without too much hassle?

Back to china tomorrow until Sunday. Sheraton in dongguan. Anyone around?

R

Heading to Shanghai in August, at the Langham Yangtze 23, 24, 25th - then a yet to be confirmed location around the French Concession through till about 8th September.

I’m heading over indefinitely from Melbourne. Interested in meeting up with anyone who might be around.

Product Design Graduate from London

3 month placement just outside Shenzhen

am keen to network

Going to be in dongguan at the sheraton sat-sat. Anyone around? Busy but maybe time for a tsing Tao.

R

I might be going to Heshan, Guangdong on very short notice. Does anyone know of a decent hotel around here?

In Heshan now until the 8th.

I posted this in the Design in Asia forum, but am going to give it a shot here too–

Hi everyone,

I’m going to be in Vietnam from November 4-15 for work. I have a return flight to the USA on November 20, and in those last few days I’m planning on taking a trip to Cambodia to see the Angkor Wat temple area. There’s a lot of “information” online but I wanted to check here to see if anyone had done this trip and has any ideas/thoughts/recommendations on the best way to go about it. Also, I’ll potentially be travelling alone, as a young woman, so if there is anything I should be aware of in regards to that (aside from the obvious) please let me know. I am half asian, so I’ve tended to “blend in” a little bit when we travel to China more specifically, but I generally feel pretty comfortable (aka not stared or gawked at) in asia.

• I’m planning on NOT taking a plane to Cambodia. I know this is the quickest route, but I’m also trying to stick to a budget. Can anyone chime in on the best way to get from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh (or Siem Reap, where the temple complex is)? I’m down for taking a bus or a boat or whatever, but the fewer transfers, the better.

• There are a million guesthouses and hostels advertised online, but in my experience, you just don’t know until you get there… but I don’t want to leave housing up to chance. Especially if I’ll be taking a 5-7 hour ride from Vietnam to Cambodia.

• Things to avoid?

All this said, my roommate has couchsurfed in six different countries (unfortunately Cambodia not included), and is almost completely selling me on the idea of doing this. But I’d still love to hear anything anyone can add here.

Also- if anyone happens to be travelling during those dates, I’d love to talk about being potential travel buddies to Cambodia too.

Cheers everyone
W

Headed to Putian 4-1 through the 12th. I think I’m the only one that goes there anymore.

Short answer; yes, about a billion people. :laughing:

That would be pretty hilarious!

I’ll be there in Dongguan all next week if anyone’s around!

Quanzhou for the next 2 weeks…