IDSA North Eastern Conference: A Look Back

Great feedback. Thanks.

A quick note, we did have a lecture on how to brand your self to appeal to future employers, which is the lecture you asked about on how to build a portfolio. it was from Angela Yeh a seasoned recruiter. It wasn’t on the nuts an bolts of portfolio building since many schools have full semester classes to cover those details.

As Warren mentioned, it is a balance to present a bunch of speakers that appeal to everyone. While you liked the Design 4 Business, many people felt very energized about the social good and green topics. As an event organizer, I want to be sure we present a balance of topics. Not just because I want to appeal to a broad audience of varying career stages, but because I think it’s important for audiences not to get a single point of view. There is always something to be learned from the varied view points, different approaches to design, different focus on goals and outcomes of your efforts - over the years if we present one view, there wouldn’t be anything new to see the following years.

Again, thanks for the feedback!

Great showing and spirit from Mass Art this year. Kudos to you guys! Come again!