Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

dang, yo… . wish you had posted this Friday afternoon. Just down the street from my house, the “Dough Nut Shop Car Show” (because it started as the meeting place for the local street rodders) is loosely (very loosely) organized by the Pismo Derelicts, and is an impromptu vehicle show that occurs every Saturday morning in Pismo Beach. Bikes, cars, trucks, foreign and domestic … over a hundred machines showed up this week.

This 1935 Pontiac was my favorite, this week.

@ iab. I’ve contacted the authorities about your aberrant overly joyous behavior. You’re having way too much fun for one person. They should be there shortly, please go along peacefully… :wink:

Hell, I’d have to go no further than my garage for that kind of find…

There aren’t many garages in Montreal…sadly:(

Poor night shot, but the car is a 1973 Mustang Mach 1 with a white interior and pretty nice rumble (it was just idling there, empty, behind a Roush mustang) in Grand Rapids. It had 1973 license plates on it also.

A few I have spotted in various cities over the past few months, always on the look out for hot bikes and cars…

A few more…

some more vintage goodness.
IMG_0486.jpg
IMG_0447.jpg

Now you are just hurting me…nice Karmman-Ghia.

I’m sure once the snow melts there will be some cool cars to snap pictures of. Great thread. I’m not sure I would want to drive a stick in SF, the hills are crazy. Yo, is your TT a stick?
Picture 15.png

Great Thread! As we are in muddy late Winter arround here, still,- there are not many classic cars on the road.
At the moment and I’ll refrain from posting shots out of the Meilenwerk classic car center for now. This would
stretch the “in your neighborhood” part a little much.

So instead I’ll give you this rather ungainly beast. A combination of VW Golf I Convertible and Golf Country
into a Country Convertible, that I spotted at a farmhouse located between office and home. I think the builder
was a “Brose” company, but can’t find anything online. See for yourself:

mo-i

EDIT: No, it is a “Biagini Passo”. Top that in exclusivity!

1 Like

That is a rare one mo-i

A few from a morning walk with the dog. This first one is for you Raymond.
There was a tuner show don at fort mason, so some of the cars lined up to park.

http://www.sfwekfest.com/
IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0685.JPG
IMG_0683.JPG
IMG_0680.JPG
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0676.JPG
IMG_0675.JPG
IMG_0673.JPG
IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0668.JPG

Spotted in Oregon. Getting ready for the race track…

The 914 really should be in a museum. The 911 is the same color as my car!

Guten Tag;

this guy was lurking around the corner on the sunny Sunday we head. Ready to storm the Autobahn, but on
winter rubber, still.

More to come, as spring approaches, but abundance of old metal in San Francisco won’t be topable anywhere
in the world.

mo-i
E28-grey-web.jpg

1 Like

@Dieter#10, nice 911!

an R8, definitely not vintage, spotted street parked on Union St after brunch today.
IMG_0691.JPG
IMG_0692.JPG
IMG_0690.JPG
IMG_0689.JPG

Howard St. (opening of TechShop). Tesla- it’s really small, I thought it was a Lotus (which makes sense):

Trying to bring some European diversity to the thread:
CX-Detail-web.jpg

CX-Schlafend.jpg

Classic vs. contemporary Modern:
patinated-spider-web.jpg
SL-fake-vents.jpg

CX was a great car. I had a toy Citroen CX that was my fav.

My second toy car, ever, that I selected myself :

The DS was great, because it could be a supersonic jet and a car at the same time !