Postby ah.heng » May 24th, 2008, 8:46 am

ah.heng
step two
step two

tixe wrote:"it is not a cheap place to live anymore - how do you all do it? "

by leaving.

don't forget that you have to be married before you're allowed to buy a flat.

the DL on singapore

Postby swat22 » August 24th, 2008, 11:22 pm

swat22
step one
step one

Singapore is an awesome place to live, everything is there and salaries honestly are not bad. I'm from Singapore (went to school there) my parents both work there and are now Permanent residents (aka they can buy a house) Singaporeans are extremely friendly and accepting of outsiders.

All in all it is a great place to live, party, experience and especially meet singles. :)

Postby azrol.k » January 12th, 2009, 4:22 am

azrol.k

hi.. im from KL,Mlysia.
i got a few offers from singapore b4 but concerning the pay vs living expenses.. i dont think i'll live well there..
dont get me wrong - most offers come with good salary infact twice or tripple from wht i earned in neighbouring Malaysia.

but expecting living expenses like renting, food etc.. i rather be in my homeland where expenses are cut half compared to singapore.

anyways, singapore is a quite pleasent place to live n they're having a good base in promoting design there.

i wish Kuala Lumpur can be more like singapore in terms of design welfare n global design eminance in future.

Re: Singapore job offer

Postby justinepeter754 » January 7th, 2011, 6:59 am

justinepeter754

how to get job in singapore?

Postby yopidjau » February 10th, 2011, 1:20 am

yopidjau
step two
step two

justinepeter754 wrote:how to get job in singapore?

by starting to apply to companies there? http://www.designdirectory.com got bunches of list :wink:

Postby watsonr93 » March 8th, 2011, 10:16 pm

watsonr93

Singapore is the best country and very beautiful. All the type of the people is live in singapore for their
bright future and many opportunity is thier in a singapur . Having a good experience ,good knowledge about the itn they have the great oppoutunity to prove them selves . Singapore is the best way to enjoy for the holiday vacation.

Postby Fitorio » June 4th, 2012, 9:43 am

Fitorio

by starting to apply to companies there? http://www.designdirectory.com got bunches of list

Hahahhaha a nice answer Yop
Industrial Designer
http://www.bluelounge.com

Postby JPCarter » July 1st, 2012, 5:46 pm

JPCarter

justinepeter754 wrote:how to get job in singapore?

May I suggest you search some the more popular sites which Singapore employers use such as the following:

Jobstreet - Most companies advertise here for Singapore
Jobsdb - Most companies advertise here for Singapore but also othe parts of S.E Asia too
www.st701.com - This is the jobs section of the Straits Times newspaper which is Singapore's largest selling paper I think
Linkedin - This is becoming popular due to its networking potential

If you are a foreigner you should note the resume / cv is different in S E Asia.

Photo is usually included as well as date of birth / dependents / background information on your parents / siblings

The visa can be issued in less than a few days. Usually they like to apply for this after 4 weeks to make sure you fit into the company.

Hope this helps you

Previous

Return to design in asia

©2013 Core77, Inc. All rights reserved
about | contact us | advertise | mailing list