NEW KICKS :: latest purchase

@nxakt those HK Pumas are very nice!

Thanks, they feel like an accessible version of Ryusaku Hiruma’s killers.

That is what I was thinking… The Converse versions are beautiful. All painstakingly hand made, even the laces are spiral cut from a piece of leather, as you can see at the tip… but the cost f all that hand finishing is astronomical. Those Pumas look like they capture the intent nicely!

I am looking into buying some new kicks. What I want is a black business half boot.
Made in top craftmanship paired with classical lines. Not easy to obtain.
I found those:

But they are out of stock in most sizes. “Melvin & Hamilton” ? Anybody know about them?
I`ll leave office early today, trying to find me something nice, despite mens shoes being treated
as a burden at shoe retailers.

mo-i

Got a pair of proper shoes to wear at interviews. Wanted something which didnt look too dressed up, but not sneakers.

Found these in a store the day after… Wish I had found them first.

Both of them are cool, but would be an additional pair for me, as I want to replace
a pair of shoes, that is my “default” at the moment.

I also found those, which go with your second pair in the nautical + sport combination:

Lloyd Branco
Also diggin’ these brown suede ones:

But as the drawers are more than stuffed I’ll have to prevent myself from getting
a “girly” shoe shopping attack.

mo-i

Love the buffed toe on the great one!

should we start a waywt (what are you wearing today) thread on footwear? i feel like i cant really post in here since i dont actually purchase any of my shoes, haha.

i second the notion!

start it up then :sunglasses: i brought up the idea, someone else needs to show support and start it, haha.

Converse Sicks by yo. Been playing a few times in them and they’re holding up well.

Jordan 1 Retro High

Air Structure Triax 91

Air Max 90 current Haurache Pr “Bacons” My favorite joints!

i tried these on yesterday at my local shop and really liked them. The owner is going to see if they’ll give me a mixed sized pair (my left foot is almost 1.5 sizes larger, suck eh?).

I don’t know much about Tretorn other than they look to be Swedish and owned by Puma.
47208903.jpg

Jsteed, I have a pair of those as well but the Cement print and black and blue ones!!! I absolutely love them, they are so damn comfy!

I saw that Kopenhagens were being rereleased so thought it was time to replace the tired old pair

hufquakes

Time for some NB representation!

Picked up these Maddens this weekend