DAAP Ebike Project

Awesome, thanks!

The video is pretty prototyping focused. That’s what I took the most pictures of. It’s hard to get pictures when you are drawing or working on the renders/modeling. In the next week or so I’ll try to get a more complete presentation of everything on here. It was a lot of work and is pretty hard to compress down into something short like a portfolio. It was very much a group effort and I’d like to show all our work.

Just an additional piece of information on the project:

Our professor arranged for us to showcase our work (all the groups) at Interbike (US Bicycle Trade Show) this past fall in Las Vegas. Two representatives from our class were chosen (myself and one other) and were flown to the show for 4 days. It was awesome to get industry feedback on the projects. We didn’t have the best space or set up there, it was all pretty last minute. However, I’m happy to be given the opportunity by my school to go to a convention like this and present our work, and most importantly meet people in the industry. Many thanks to Bill Ropp for helping us there and introducing us to great people.