Anyone in china now?

ni hao ma

fuzhou, shan-gorilla until 19th.

anyone around, i want to take a look around the west lake one night this week.

c

In Hong Kong again…for three weeks…

Im in Quanzhou until the end of next week. if anyone is around or knows of fun things to do on a sunday let me know.

Anyone staying at DG sheraton next two nights? I’m bored!

Back to Dongguan Jan 9-22. Anyone else there trying to get everything situated before the Chinese New Year?

Same dates for me. I’ll be near Gongming, which is between SZ and DG.

Beers?

sure! shoot me a note at nick.maloy@gmail.com

Woke up in Shenzhen yesterday and it was 39F outside - and inside.

No furnaces in the factory / office / dorms. I bought an extra thick comforter @ IKEA and flame-thrower space heater for my dorm room. It’s livable now.

I prefer the sauna of August as versus the bone-chilling cold of January in China.

Going to China Mar. 27 - Apr. 2. Dongguan/HouJie area. Anyone in the hood then?

R

I am in Hong Kong.

I will be in Fuzhou till Saturday.

I’ll be doing a 4 month stint in GuangZhou, starting April 7th. Any tips, advice or meet-ups much appreciated!
(pm me if you dont want to dirty up the thread)

In SZ now until 4/8. Second trip here in 3 weeks…barely got over the jet lag from the last one.

I’m in GZ now as well. You here for the Canton Fair, holtag?
Rolex replica watches watch replica replica handbags Rolex replicas

Sheraton in GD 17th-21st then off to Fuzhou!

I usually just read this board and don’t post,

But I ma in Putian now and will be here until the 23rd. I have been here a week and am quite bored.

I am at the Depot hotel and no one is traveling with me, Is there anywhere I can go have a few beers without too much hassle?

Back to china tomorrow until Sunday. Sheraton in dongguan. Anyone around?

R

Heading to Shanghai in August, at the Langham Yangtze 23, 24, 25th - then a yet to be confirmed location around the French Concession through till about 8th September.

I’m heading over indefinitely from Melbourne. Interested in meeting up with anyone who might be around.

Product Design Graduate from London

3 month placement just outside Shenzhen

am keen to network

Going to be in dongguan at the sheraton sat-sat. Anyone around? Busy but maybe time for a tsing Tao.

R