Open Wheel Track Car

Nice start Yo. I really like concept 1 and 2. The rear view of Concept 2 captures the feel nicely. The AI linework though loses some of the emotion and nuance.

I do agree that some “twisting” or “crisp to soft” transitions between the surfaces would add some drama to the form.

The two tone colorways look great. If fabrication is driving the relatively simple, single bend, surface construction, having the graphics traverse the creases might be an good way to add drama. Like how sport bikes have pretty simple body work, but crazy graphics. Simple body work here, with tasteful applied graphics could go a long way in itself.

I just noticed the concave beltline band. I like it. I might see how that looks played up more. I think it’ll look good. Maybe a “top cap + bottom cap” visual structure?

I like the vent detail in front of the rear wheel. It almost starts to hint at there being two form that are being pushed together, front to back. That could be another interesting form metaphor.

I’m rambling now, but I think there’s a good opportunity at the front and rear to establish an iconic “grill shape” with the way the spans all come together. It’s a little reminiscent of an upside down Aston grill right now. Combined with the prawn eye ball headlights, I think there’s a really nice front end graphic brewing there. It’s starting to get there in the concept 1 and 2 sketches.