Project Modai: Process thread [FIN.]

Hey R!

Yes the position of the peelstand is very functional. As you know, the peelstand allows the device to get up on its own. This upside down position allows it to get up to face the right way. If the peelstand were positioned as a picture frame stand, it could get up, but the screen would be upside down when it is up.

Docking pin = charger. I guess I didn’t make that real clear.

Thanks for the feedback! It’s helpful for me, because it’s such a big project, and I forget to communicate every little detail (that I know myself).

===

I was in the shop today working on the final model. The spray paint wasn’t working as well as I wanted to, so I decided to just finish off the model (photos later) and move into CAD renderings.

I also mocked up the modular internals that you can remove after fully peeling back the peelstand. You can customize and upgrade your internals (and mail your old ones back to the distributor), to lengthen your relationship and bond with Modai. Pull tab is to release it from the main device frame. Other components such as the logic board or vibrator that don’t need to be upgraded as much are not-removable and are under the yellow part of the body.

Next on my to-do list is to plot out all the final presentation boards so I can start working on the content. Gotta balance this with my two tests and second studio project in the next two weeks!