IDSA's new web site

I have been one of IDSA’s supporters and have always learned that there is more to a story then what one sees. But the website is a big disappointment on so many levels especially after all the propaganda about how it would issue in the start of a new era and for IDSA to make excuses just follows suit. Far to many time is something completed then the explanations come as to why it wasn’t done the way they wanted it. In the end although there is effort for change it seem as if things are still being executed in the same fashion which has gotten IDSA into their current state.

I completely understand that it is hard to change direction of a large corporation (which is what IDSA is) and that unless you are a intricate part of the system there are many factors that effect things both positively and negatively which you cannot be aware of. But in the end I still have not seen the growth and development of the society that was promised.

What the solution is I can’t say but I do know that if things don’t change IDSA will lose to many current members and never be able to attract the younger generation. I would personally love to read the business plan that outlines the course of action…