IDSA's new web site

The new web site is, IMO, proof positive the IDSA is about ready to fail. How long has Clive been touting this new site as the be-all, end-all, and THIS is what we get? There’s no content, except what was already on the old site. Everything that should be useful doesn’t work. The fonts are horrible and the information that’s there is unintelligible.

The one question I’ve been asking myself for a while now is does anyone care? Clearly the board has to see that the organization just keeps floundering. Staff left in droves earlier this year, and as I understand it, they’ve been replaced by people who don’t know anything about anything. Have you seen the email blasts for the conference? One called the organization ISDA and every one uses a different name for the conference. I also hear they’ve totally pissed off the educators and others by charging even more money for the same stuff.

My partners talked to Clive in Miami and he was so quick to criticize what Frank Tyneski and Kristina Goodrich did before, saying he’d do so much better. But I’ve seen nothing better. So maybe we should just put it out of its misery.