Why did you choose your school?

I chose Pratt because I love NYC, and Pratt is the only grad program here.
I have been living and working in NY/NJ for many years, so I thought I could go to grad school while I work part time. I am saving lot of money because I commute to school.
Although I had never studied ID, I have BFA in Finearts/Computer arts, and these studies were very helpful to understand the Designs in general.
After a year later, I quit my job and just focusing in ID.
If I am not qualified to find an ID job even after ID grad from Pratt, I can continue work in graphic design relation while I keep develop my portfolios and audit other schools’ design courses.
The passion for my life is the Life itself-not just an area or a company that I can sit and work. Through out my undergrad and grad in arts, meeting many different characters of people and struggled for becoming an artist in NYC, I realized that honesty and hard work back up the survival. The other thing that I am learining in NYC is that there are always people better than I am, but there are always people who are not a better person than I am no matter what degree or college education they have. People can not make into somekind of form. If they are blinded by ego and hatred, they are just who they are for their own struggling life.