IDSA NED...how'd we do?

Yeah, that’s been the challenge for years. I think one way to look at it is that going to the District conference is the way you give back to the students (you remember when you were a student, don’t you?). I remember how desperate I was to get any sort of professional criticism from anyone other than my classmates, my teacher or my parents :slight_smile:.

Plus, I really get energized talking to the students, and if you don’t visit a local design school or guest lecture on a regular basis, this might be your one opportunity to connect with some of the folks you’ll end up hiring one day.

We’ve been talking about pushing the District events towards more advanced content for professionals with the notion that the students would attend anyway, buy I think we need to get more feedback to figure out what the right balance is. We will be sending out surveys to the attendees of all of the District conferences once they’re all complete (the staff is still running around helping with the last two).

w